Immerse yourself in Vietnamese customs and culture on a 5-hour tour to the Mekong Delta from Ben Pha Xom Chai. Experience the Cai Rang floating market, where you’re treated to a typical Vietnamese breakfast. Visit a noodle factory or bakery to see how classic Vietnamese dishes are made, and finish the tour with a visit to a colourful fruit garden.
- • Experience Vietnamese culture in the Mekong Delta
- • Have a classic Vietnamese breakfast on board
- • Get behind the scene of the making of traditional Vietnamese noodle
- • 7:30 pickup at your hotel to depart to cai Rang floating market. See small villages with local people working on lush green paddy fields on the way.
- • Upon arrival, explore Cai Rang market while having the classic Vietnamese breakfast on board.
- • Visit rice noodle factory or traditional bakery factory to see how local people produce traditional noodle and pastry to supply the local markets.
- • Get on a sampan ride to float through small canals of the Mekong Delta and visit fruit garden where you’ll get a chance to taste delicious local fruit.
- • Return on boat then have a drive back to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City