Discover Mekong river by boat and kayaking are the best way to experience the real Mekong river life. A perfect opportunity to enjoy the cool breeze from the river, cruise between the lush tropical islands, kayak through natural canals, and cycling through the quaint village roads. Relax in a place where the nature is still unspoiled, visit the coconut town where unique handicrafts are made entirely of coconut.
- • Explore the Mekong Delta vast river on boat
- • Visit local workplaces to see how locals make everyday products
- • Kayaking through the tropical canal
- • Authentic traditional Vietnamese lunch.
- • 7:30-8:00 hotel pickup within city central to depart to Ben Tre.
- • 10:00 upon arrival at Ham Luong dock, get on board & cruise along Ham Luong river, a tributary to the Mekong River. The cool breeze from the river and lush tropical islands along the bank will get you excited to explore all the great things ahead.
- • Visit various local workplaces to find many wonderful examples of how local people use traditional techniques to create their crafts, including activated charcoal, dried coconut, handy coconut husk brooms, and many family businesses using coir or coconut fiber to create amazing art. Drive around the village roads by “Xe Lôi”, the local vehicle, which is a kind of motorized rickshaw. Kayaking through the lush tropical canals.
- • Arrive at a local home to enjoy a delicious Mekong Delta-authentic lunch.
- • Indulge yourself to a relaxing time to breathe in the beautiful countryside atmosphere or cycling around the village.
- • Visit the local fruit plantation, enjoy seasonal fresh fruit and spend some times relaxing while being rowed in a small boat slowly through the narrow canals.
- • Embark on the sampan to return to the dock. Return to Ho Chi Minh City.