Enjoy a full day eco-adventure by boat to Can Gio Biospere Reserve with an expert guide. Cruise through the canals of the Mekong Delta en route and visit a vibrant riverside market. In the UNESCO-listed Can Gio Biosphere Reserve, discover Giant Bat lagoon by rowboat, trek through mangrove jungle, see a crocodile reserve, observe gibbons and monkeys, and enjoy bird watching.
- • Cruise through the UNESCO-listed Can Gio Biosphere Reserve
- • Go past canals to a riverside market at the gateway to the Mekong Delta
- • Explore Giant Bat lagoon by rowboat and visit a crocodile reserve
- • Search for gibbons, monkeys and migratory birds in Vam Sat Eco Park on a man grove walk
- • Enjoy on-board breakfast and a delicious Vietnamese lunch at a riverside restaurant
- • 7:00 hotel pickup within city centre to central pier, where you’ll depart on a boat for the lush, green tributaries of the Mekong Delta.
- • Enjoy a light breakfast of sandwiches or pastries, tropical fruit and Vietnamese coffee on-board during the 2-hour journey to Can Gio.
- • Take in the bustling Can Giuoc Market, where you can sample local fruits and get great photo ops.
- • Cruise past a tapestry of green paddy fields, tropical fruit trees and water palms before moving into a landscape of mangroves.
- • Visit traditional fishing hamlets, then cruise on the tranquil water of Giant Bat Lagoon on a rowboat.
- • Take a short trek through the mangroves to a private riverside location to have a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
- • Visit Vam Sat Eco Park where you can spot gibbons and monkeys, try crab fishing and go bird watching. See a crocodile reserve (and feed them via a fishing rod if you wish).
- • Or have another trek through the mangrove jungle with your guide.
- • Depart Can Gio in the afternoon and return to Ho Chi Minh City by boat.
- • At the central pier, transfer to an air-conditioned vehicle to get drop-off at your hotel.