If you’re short on time in Ho Chi Minh City, and are looking to pack in as many sights as possible, opt for a stress-free day trip to Cai Be floating markets, Sa Dec town, and the Mekong River. Let a guide take care of transportation and navigation as you sit back, relax, and listen to historical and cultural information of Vietnam.
- • Sightseeing on a stress-free day trip from Ho Chi Minh City
- • Visit the bustle morning market on the river on the boat
- • See the daily life activities of the locals in Mekong Delta
- • 7:30 pick up at your hotel to depart to Cai Be.
- • Upon arrival, board the Mekong Queen to visit the Cai Be floating market. Have a chance to visit the old church and also crafting factories after the market.
- • Board on another cruise and head upstream toward Sadec town. Stop on the way to visit a local brick factory. Continue cruising to the famous ancient house of Huynh Thuy Le, the main male character in “L’amant” of Marguerite Duras.
- • Disembark at Sadec central market and walk to the ancient house.
- • Enjoy a local lunch with some Vietnamese traditional dishes.
- • Hope on a bicycle for a short ride to visit a local flower growing village.
- • Return to Ho Chi Minh City.