Spend a day in Vietnam’s countryside where a remarkable experience awaits. Discover local life in Sapa by visiting their markets, which are not only a feast for the eyes but also a live museum that gives you a glimpse into the fascinating ethnic mosaic of the region. Explore one of the colourful markets and enjoy the lively atmosphere. You can also buy the finest home-made handicrafts and clothes at affordable prices.
- • Explore market of ethnic minority people and mingle in their bustling daily life.
- • Shop and taste delicious specialties of mountainous region.
- • 6:00 pickup at Lao Cai Station or downtown Sapa to begin your tour.
- • Arrive at Coc Ly market located by the Chay River. You will see the market at its most crowded hour. Explore the market, learn how to bargain, and witness the bustling atmosphere of the local people daily activities.
- • After visiting the market, take a boat trip downstream. Stop half way to visit Trung Do, a village of the Tay minority people.
- • Explore the village and farms at Trung Do.
- • Continue to float downstream to Bao Nhai village and have lunch at a local restaurant.
- • Drive back to Sapa or Lao Cai Station after lunch.
- • This tour will end at around 16:00 if started in Sapa. Ends at around 15:00 if started in Lao Cai.