The one of a kind cooking class in Sapa gives a taste of the unique and well preserved cuisine of the Black H’mong ethnic group of the area. Cooking classes are carried out in our Signature Restaurant, is conducted by an English speaking H’mong chef and includes a trip to the local market. A chance to sample the century old cooking methods of Vietnam’s mountainous Northern region.
- • A trip to the local wet market where you’ll get to see and sample ingredients
- • Local wine tasting
- • Learn about the culture that dated back approximately 300 years through its cuisine
- • 9:00 start by a visit to the wet market to shop for ingredients
- • Get back to the Hill Station to start your cooking class.
- • The Menu (subject to change)
- Smoked buffalo with local pickled vegetable
- Traditional homemade tofu served two ways
- Chicken with wild ginger
- Ash baked trout wrapped in banana leaf
- Traditional H’mong style black pudding
• Enjoy the lunch from your own cooking while also sample some local wine.