On the Mekong Delta full-day with cycling tour, you’ll explore Ben Tre province. It’s known as the coconut kingdom of the southern Vietnam. With peaceful scenery of native flora and fauna, immerse yourself and explore everything that Ben Tre has to offer by cycling through village paths and interacting with local people.
- Cruise on the Tien river
- Visit coconut factory and honey bee farm
- Cruise through a mangrove palm canal on a rowing boat
- Lunch with locals
- 6:00 – 7:00 pickup in Ho Chi Minh city for this full day Mekong Delta adventure.
- 8.30 – 9:00 take a leisure cruise on the Tien river to see 4 islets which each represents a mystical animal in Southeast Asia: Dragon, Kirin, Tortoise, and Phoenix.
- Stop at Kirin islet to try the freshly local baked handmade coconut candy. Try some special product at the honey bee farm then walk through the orchard gardens to taste local seasonal fruits. Sit down to relax while listening to the folk music performed by the local.
- Soak in the peaceful atmosphere of Mekong Delta on a rowing boat going through a mangrove palm canal, then continue to ride by horse-drawn carriage through the village, just like the locals in the 19th century.
- Arrive at Ben Tre province, known as the coconut kingdom in Vietnam. Cycling through the very true countryside paths.
- Pass by the local market, tropical fruit gardens on the way. Go across the bridge with vast mangrove palm scenery from both sides.
- Visit a local wet market and have a chance to interact with the local people.
- Have lunch with the local people.
- Return to Ho Chi Minh City around 18:00