Enjoy a day of leisure sightseeing on this full-day Mekong Delta on the boat tour. Visit many of the top sites and activities such as a cruise on the river, visit to a pagoda, listen to a local musical performance, relax on a hand-rowed sampan ride through palm-fringed waterways.
- • Experience the natural beauty of the Delta
- • Cruise through the vast river of Mekong Delta
- • Visit orchard garden, and interact with local people
- • 7:30 -8:00 pickup from Ho Chi Minh centre to head toward My Tho.
- • Along the way, find yourself mesmerised by lush paddy fields and rustic farmland in the Mekong Delta region.
- • Upon arrival at My Tho, visit Ving Trang pagoda then board on a motor boat to enter My Tho city through Bao Dinh natural canal.
- • Have a leisurely cruise on the Tien River to view the four beautiful islets known as Dragon, Unicorn, Tortoise, and Phoenix.
- • 12:00 enjoy lunch at a local restaurant then visit the coconut candy mill to taste some of the amazing local sweet treats.
- • Relax on a sampan rowed by a local to go through small canal with water coconut trees along the way.
- • Enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea while listening to “Don Ca Tai Tu”, a southern folk music performed by locals.
- • 15:00 – 15:30: return to Ho Chi Minh city.