Enjoy an evening of traditional and contemporary Vietnamese culture with tickets to Lang Toi or “My Village”, an hour-long show at the historic Hanoi Opera House. Watch acrobats, dancers, and jugglers bring a rural Vietnamese village to life on the stage as you hear live music on more than 20 classic Vietnamese instruments.
- • Enjoy cultural show at the Hanoi Opera House
- • Enjoy drinks before the show
- • See dancers, musicians, and acrobats
- • Learn about traditional Vietnamese culture through the folklore and storytelling during the performance
- • Choice of seating available
- • Make your way to the Hanoi Opera House up to 45 minutes before the 6pm show time. Present your voucher for admission and drinks before the show. Take advantage of this time to explore the Hanoi Opera House, a colonial-era gem inspired by the Palais Garnier in Paris.
- • Continue to your reserved seats to watch a troupe of performers paint scenes of Vietnamese culture using bamboo cirque, acrobatics, and dance. Musicians will play on 20 different folk instruments against a simple backdrop of bamboo trunks, blending traditional storytelling with contemporary performance throughout the hour-long show.
- • The show concludes at the Hanoi Opera House, close to the restaurants and attractions of central Hanoi.