Experience the magic of a water puppet show at a traditional theatre in Hanoi on this exciting 4-hour cultural excursion. Catch a glimpse of Vietnam’s colourful past as you marvel at expertly wielded puppets performing on the water’s surface. Pleasure your palate with array of delectable dishes during a traditional buffet dinner and immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of a bustling market during a brief stop prior to the puppet show.
- • Hear traditional legends as your guide helps you follow the storyline at the water puppet theatre.
- • Enjoy a selection of Vietnamese dishes at Sen Tay Ho restaurant’s dinner buffet.
- • 4-hour Hanoi evening of water puppet show, dinner and market discovery.
- • 16:30: Pickup at your hotel in Hanoi city centre
- • Depart from your hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and venture to a local market to immerse yourself in the vibrant Vietnamese culture.
- Browse stalls bustling with exotic ingredients and listen as your knowledgeable guide tell you more about the culture.
- • Travel to either the Long Water Puppet Theatre or Bong Sen Theatre depending on availability. Gain fascinating insight into the origin of water puppetry before watching a 50-minute performance about historical tales and folkloric legends.
- • Head to West Lake after the show to satisfy your appetite with an exquisite array of traditional Vietnamese dishes.
- • Returns to the vehicle and have a relax journey back to your hotel.